We had a fun celebration. On the evening of the 3rd, we went to the fireworks show at Eaglewood Golf Course. We've been going every year since Quentin and I were dating - it's a fun tradition! Then on the 4th, we joined Grandma and Mom for lunch (sandwiches, baked beans, potato and macaroni salad, corn on the cob, root beer floats - yummy!), checked out the snowman in Farmington (real snow from the mountains - it's there every 4th of July), went on a bike ride to the park down the street, then did a few fireworks in our yard. Good times!
WATCHING FIREWORKS - KASIDEE SCREAMED IF I DIDN'T COVER HER EARS


PART OF OUR GROUP (MISCHELLE, JORDYN AND SPENCER GOT CUT OUT - SORRY! AND QUENTIN WAS TAKING THE PICTURE)

SEEING THE LAMBS, GOATS AND TURKEYS JUST DOWN THE STREET

ENJOYING THE RIDE!

RIDING OVER THE PITCHER'S MOUND

MAKENNA WITH OUR NEIGHBOR TIM - I THINK HE HAS A CRUSH ON HER, EVEN THOUGH HE'S 2 1/2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN SHE IS!
KASIDEE SHOWING OFF HER CUTE SHIRT









1 comment:
So cute! Happy Fourth!
Post a Comment