On Wednesday we joined our friends on a picnic - this is something the girls have been planning with their friends for weeks, and it was so relaxing! We stayed for nearly 3 hours!
KIERA & SOPHIE - THEY ALWAYS WALK HOLDING HANDS . . .

MAKENNA & CHLOE PLAYING IN THE CREEK . . .

KASIDEE ENJOYING HER OREO . . .

The girls finished their swimming lessons and have loved every minute of it. They have enjoyed it so much, so I signed them up for another session in August - they can't wait! I'm so proud how well they did and I'm amazed how much they learned!




CUTE KASIDEE ENJOYING THE POOL TOO! . . .


Thursday night 2 of my neighbors/friends and I went to IKEA - without kids! It was so fun, and we decided to have some sort of "girls night out" every month and count it as visiting teaching as well!!

Also this week we went to 2 library events (the best was a really awesome magic show), and Tuesday night Kiera and I had a "date" - Quentin and I had tickets to Rodgers Memorial Theater's "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat." Quentin wasn't feeling well and we weren't able to exchange the tickets. So Kiera and I went together and really enjoyed it - I think she especially loved seeing 2 of her friends in the play!









No comments:
Post a Comment