Today Kiera and Makenna began swimming lessons. They've never had lessons before (I know, I know...) and they've been pretty nervous since I signed them up 3 months ago. I think they thought they'd start out by having to jump off the diving board into the deep end, so they were happy to learn that they would be in the shallow end, basically playing games that teach them basic swimming skills. They loved every minute of it and can't wait to go back tomorrow!
(P.S. Kiera got her cast off today! She still needs to be a little careful and has a removable wrist guard to protect her when she's playing, but it's so nice to have it off! She never really complained about having it on - I think she actually liked it!)


Granny was so nice to give us a ride since our van was in the shop. Granny, Kasidee and I enjoyed hanging out in the shade and Kasidee timidly played a little in the "Splash Pad."
No comments:
Post a Comment