
So I started a yoga class tonight. Just one of those 8-week "Continuing Education" classes held at a local high school. But ahhh - I love it! My SIL introduced me to yoga maybe 5 or 6 years ago, and before I tried it I have to admit that I thought it was a little hokey. But after trying it I was hooked. Since then I've done it here and there (a few classes, a little bit on my own, and some on the Wii Fit), but it's nice to be able to go to an official class and have an excuse to have time alone and do some real exercise and have a chance to relax (boy, that's a run-on sentence!). Ahhhh. Namaste.









3 comments:
I love Yoga! But I haven't done it for awhile ... I haven't been able to find a teacher that I like ... what do you think of your teacher?
Oh, I'm so jealous. I looked at them when the flyer came in the mail, and I thought I had found one that would fit in our schedule, but then I realized it was in Clearfield and I couldn't get back before B has to go do church stuff. I was bummed! But yay for you!
Katie,
The instructor is Kim Tanner and it's the class at Davis High. I REALLY like her - she's about in her 50s and is really good. She definitely knows her stuff and is also compassionate and understanding. Maybe you should join me!! (?)
Post a Comment