Quentin and the girls were home from work/school for the holiday today, so we (of course) wanted to do something fun and out of the ordinary. We checked out Kangaroo Zoo in North Salt Lake and had a blast! My mom (Granny) gave us a family pass for Christmas and I can already tell that it is going to be a hot spot for our family, especially on the cold winter days. There is a huge bouncy play area, which the girls just loved. Kasidee was a little timid at first but she quickly got braver and kind of surprised us. It was a fun activity and we were so happy that Granny could join us - and also for ice cream at Baskin Robbins afterward (yum!) Next time at Kangaroo Zoo we might try the black light miniature golf!
That place looks so cute and fun. My kids go to a charter school out there so we drive past it every day and one day, I think I'll actually stop and take them in!!!
5 comments:
that place looks like a lot of fun!! creative and colorful!
That does look like fun. I've heard a lot about it, and if I wasn't so cheap I might go try it out.
That place looks so cute and fun. My kids go to a charter school out there so we drive past it every day and one day, I think I'll actually stop and take them in!!!
That looks like so much fun!!!
A family pass?? WOW! Maybe we'll have to try it out too. My kids would love it!
Post a Comment