Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Birthday Wish
This evening, Kiera said, "Mama, last year my birthday was on a Wednesday. Does that mean that my birthday will be on a Wednesday every single year for the rest of my life?" I explained that it changes each year and mentioned that this year it will happen to be on a Thursday. She seemed disappointed as she said, "Aw, darn it." I asked her what she was thinking and she said, "I wish it could be on a Monday this year because then it would come sooner!" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Aw...how sweet!
The things that come out of these little minds is so precious!
Ok, that's quite the logic. Just so you know, your house is not the only one counting the days until Kiera's birthday. I don't know what they're expecting, but Sophie is so excited for it. We even put it on her calendar last night. And my sister wants to have a slumber party with my girls in April, but Sophie told her, "Sorry, I can't. I have Kiera's birthday party that month!" I tried to explain to her that it wouldn't be on the same day, but I don't think it sank in.
Post a Comment