
Can I just say that I LOOOVE plays (or "The Theater" as some call it)! It's one of my all-time favorite things. Quentin and I have enjoyed going to lots of plays through the years, and we want to instill that same enjoyment in our daughters! Kiera and I saw "Suessical" a couple of years ago, and last night we took Makenna to her first play (along with Kiera and Granny!) We went to Bountiful High's production of "Annie." The girls enjoyed it. At one point, Kiera seemed bored but she said she was just tired. But she had fun, and Makenna was attentive and enjoyed it a lot.
So now within the next month or so, we're planning on taking the girls to Rodger's Memorial Theater's "Wizard of Oz" and Woods Cross High's "Beauty and the Beast." I can't wait!









1 comment:
Me too! Me too! It's actually something I had to aquire a love for, and since I didn't marry someone who shares the love I am so grateful for my girls who love to go with me. We have fun dates going to plays. We just saw the Jr. version of Annie in Farmington, so I skipped the Bountiful High one -- as much as I would have liked to go. I also just saw that RMT was doing "The Wizard of Oz." I'm still debating whether I want to see that or not -- the show kind of freaks me out! So, let me know what you think of it.
Post a Comment