

Happy Father's Day! We all had a fun day yesterday! The girls couldn't wait to give Quentin the stepping stones they made him - they're hoping he'll put them in front of their new playhouse (he's going to convert the shed in the backyard to an awesome playhouse). After church we had a picnic at the park with Mom and Grandma, then had pizza and visited with Quentin's family. I can't tell you how grateful I am for my girls' daddy! Quentin is simply amazing. I can't believe how patient he is - perfect for a daddy of 3 girls!! He is so wise, genuine and kind. He's thoughtful and sentimental. He can fix anything. He makes his girls feel loved and secure. What a blessing he is in our lives! We love you, Daddy!









2 comments:
What a fun day! The stepping stones are beautiful...good job, girls!
Yes, Quentin is an awesome Dad and the best son ever (I adopted him!)
Quentin,
I think it is so SWEET how good you are to your family! It really shows on all their faces! And a happy wife that sings your praises... you definantly are doing something right! Great Job! You are an amazing family! Love you, The Country Stephens
Post a Comment