

Sometimes I'm not a huge fan of Summer, with the heat and the bugs and the extra long days. But then, sometimes I LOVE Summer for exactly those reasons (well, minus the bugs). When it's extra hot and the days are extra long, it's so fun to just hang out and play outside. This evening the 5 of us spent hours outside, taking a walk, wading in our little pool, running through sprinklers, sliding down the slide, and swinging on the swings. Ahhhhh.... And I guess all that fun and cooling off did the trick - the second the girls came inside they drank 2 cups of hot chocolate!!









4 comments:
What cute pictures!
Looks like a fun summer evening!
That sounds so fun!!! I love that you take pic's all the time and post them. Your family is so cute!!! (Even with the tantrums).
Hey Kellie,
My favorite season is summer because my kids are home and I love to play!
I look at you and think your kids are so lucky to have parents that will make memories with them for 5 hours outside and then hot chocolate on top of that! That are super lucky! You two are amazing parents! Great Job!
I love those old County Time commercials about sitting back in the quite and peace of summertime and enjoying a nice cool lemonade. Summer evenings are the best! That's our best time for going to the park it seems. How fun!!
Post a Comment