MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Vintage images - Free family tree
Wow. Frankly I'm surprised. After 6 months of people telling me that Kasidee looks so much like Kiera, or so much like Makenna, or like neither one of them, it's now "official" (I guess). The Look-Alike Meter judged Kasidee looking more like Makenna by 31% (whatever that really means). I actually think she looks so much like Kiera did at 6 months, so I re-tested - and the results were even stronger! So what do you guys think?
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Look-alike Meter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I had to keep looking at the names for a minute to figure out what I was seeing. I do think that Kasidee looks more like Kiera in these pictures. How fun to compare. Thanks for sharing.
I have to agree with Nikki, the pictures they all look alike. However I always thought she looked more like Kiera. I do see Grandma Johnson in her, am I the only one.
Post a Comment