Boy, it's been a busy blogging day. This is a tag that isn't quite as revealing as some of them might be.
Here are the Rules of the Tag:
1. Pick up a book you are reading (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next five sentences.
5. Tag five people.
So the book I'm reading is Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. My sentences (for your enjoyment!) are - drumroll please:
"A broad smile split the white mass of Ephram's beard. He turned to the deacon and nodded, satisfied. Samuel tightened his fingers on his knees, almost to the point of pain. "I want to marry Katie Fisher," he repeated. "And I will. But you should know something else right now - I was not the father of her baby." (Oops - I guess that's 6 sentences. But I certainly couldn't leave that last one out!! Now you want to read the book, huh?)
I am tagging: Jen, Nikki, Mischelle, Wendy, Katie and anyone else who is reading this!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
A BOOK??? I don't even know when I last read a book. But yours sounds very interesting.
Post a Comment