Friday, May 11, 2018

It's Been Awhile

For some reason, I haven't been able to log on to Blogger for awhile. It's working now! I've kept a few notes of funny things my girls have said. I like to have them all in one spot so that one day I can print them all in a book!

* Makenna was literally sleep talking one night after she fell asleep on the couch. As we tried to gently wake her up to get her to her bed she said in all seriousness, "Someone stole my baked beans."
* Kasidee asked me, "Can you put a tail in my pony?"
* Makenna was looking at Kasidee and asked me why she is so thin and petite. Then she said to me, "I guess I'm like multigrain bread."
* Kiera was learning to drive and we let her drive our family as we went out to dinner on Makenna's birthday. Makenna said, "If I get killed on my birthday I will be [Snape voice] severely disappointed."
* Kasidee saw a post I did of something I was trying to sell. She said, "Why are you selling that?" I told her it was 5 years old and we didn't need it anymore." She said, "Well, I'm 10 years old and I'm perfect!"
* We found out Quentin's cousin is going to adopt their second baby soon. I told my girls that he should be born around June 8. Makenna said, "Oh - is that when the baby will be seduced?" Quentin, Mom and I kind of giggled and then Makenna said, "Oh sorry, I meant is that when the mom will be seduced?"
* I caught Makenna looking at herself in the mirror. She turned to me and said, "Do I look like someone to mess with?"
* The girls were making a ruckus in the car one day. Quentin said, "Girls, can you please be quiet? You're hurting my ears." Makenna said, "Well, you're hurting my feelings."
* Makenna was looking at the birthday money Kiera got for her birthday. Makenna said, "Wait...you got paid for being born?"

No comments: