- We went to the school playground the other day and Kasidee said she wanted to show me that she can do the monkey bars forward and backward. I was a little worried as I pictured her trying to look behind her as she grasped the bars in back of her, but I was curious to see how she would do. So she started out and went forward on the monkey bars...and then she turned around and went the other way. "Backward" to her was going one way and then back again!
- Kasidee tried on some shoes that had been slightly big a few weeks ago and exclaimed, "Mama - these shoes are actually growing into me!"
- Kasidee woke up the other morning and said, "I can't breathe out of this nose (pointing to one nostril)...it's foggy."
- We went to the Meet & Greet for The Piano Guys the other night. When we got in the car when it was over I asked the girls if they thought it was worth it. There was a resounding YES! I said I was glad they had fun because I had wondered if I should have dropped them off at Granny's while Quentin and I went. Makenna said, "What?! You mean we had other options?"
- Before Kasidee went to one of her friend's birthday parties, she insisted on wrapping the gifts herself. There were 4 small gifts which she wrapped individually and then stacked them on top of each other, the biggest on the bottom and the smallest on the top. She said, "Look - I stacked them oldest to littlest!"
- Kasidee's kindergarten class did "Graduation Pictures" where they each got to wear a cap and gown. Kasidee showed me the proofs and was so excited. When she got to the page of about 10 wallet-sized pictures all on one sheet, she said, "Wow - there's a ton of me's!"
- The other night as we were getting ready for bed, Kasidee said, "I've been waiting all day for bedtime!" (That's how I feel every day!)
Friday, May 10, 2013
Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment