I've been saving up quite a few funnies...so now you can have lots of laughs!
* Kiera overheard someone at school say the word "kill." She came home and told me that is against the Word of Wisdom.
* Makenna saw some "Booger Candy" at the dollar store (yum, I know). The package said, "Gooey, Tangy Candy" but when Makenna read it out loud she said, "Gooey, TangLY Candy." (At least it fit the description of the candy - yuck!)
* I asked Kasidee to choose between 2 things for lunch. She studied them both for quite awhile then all of a sudden said, "The winner is...dut, dut, dut, dut...the sandwich!"
* The other night we were driving home when it was getting late and Kiera was pretty tired. She said, "Oh, I should have brang my book. Brang? I can't believe I said brang! Anyway, I should have broughten my book."
* Kiera asked me why they put nectarine in cigarettes.
* Kasidee gave the prayer in Primary last Sunday and said, "Please bless our family, our friends, and our fence."
* Makenna filled out a little paper and school about her and her family. Here's some of what she wrote:
- Where do you like to go for fun? Chuck-A-Rama
- What do you like to do on Saturdays? Family Day
- When do you get up in the morning? Almost Never
Friday, September 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment