Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Funnies

Maybe I'm the only one who thinks what my kids say is funny. But I think I'm trained to be on the lookout and write it down as soon as I can before I forget. Because I know I'll forget, and these funny, precious things they say are priceless to me! (I also keep track of funny things my preschoolers say, and give them a list on graduation day!)

So here's some more chuckles:

Makenna said, "I don't want to make your feelings bad..."

One day I told Kasidee that Granny was coming over. Her face brightened, and she began singing, "Oh Granny is so much nice! Granny is so much nice...." About a minute later she began singing, "And Mommy is so much nice...because she lets Granny come over!"

Since we have late church, we usually try to do something a little more special for breakfast on Sundays. A couple of weeks ago I made waffles and Kiera asked, "Mommy, can you put my waffles in syrup?"

Whenever Kasidee eats a finger food that is rather sticky, she likes me to wrap the bottom with a little piece of aluminum foil. One day she wanted a fruit strip. After taking the wrapper off and handing it to her, she said, "Can you put it in that mirror stuff?"