Monday, November 14, 2011

Murder Mystery Party

A little over a week ago, we hosted a Murder Mystery party. We had done our first one last year and loved it - dressing up, playing a character the whole night, taking clues and trying to figure out "whodunnit"...it was so fun! This time the theme was "The Wall Street Scandal," set in a New York penthouse in 1987. We invited a few couples from Quentin's family and had a lot of fun. Quentin and I already have plans up our sleeves for doing another one in a couple of months. So fun!

3 comments:

John said...

I would LOVE to do one of these!!! We were invited to one years ago and it was great. How fun! I'll have to get tips from you......after Christmas!

John said...

This is Tawnie. :)

The BS Bunch said...

I have heard those are a blast, glad you had fun! You look so pretty, love your hair!