Sunday, October 23, 2011

Family Pictures

Why, why, why is it that my girls, who are normally generally agreeable and happy, tend to show their worst behavior when we decide to do family pictures? It was a beautiful day so we decided to do some family pictures after church - and what a pain! Someone was whining that their hair was ugly; someone else whined that we weren't taking the picture the way they wanted it; another whined that it was taking too long. Now, our girls should be pretty dang used to having their picture taken. Their dad is notorious for taking tons of pictures, and I've really started enjoying photography lately and love to experiment by taking pictures of the girls. You would think they would be used to this by now. But there is always one of them whining during our family photo shoots - when one stops, another one starts. It's like they have an agreement to take turns so that someone is whining at all times!

Now that it's over, I can say that we took about a hundred pictures and got a handful of pretty decent ones. So I'm happy. But I think next time I'll have to bribe them to not whine!!

No comments: