Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crafty Girl

Lately Kasidee has been fascinated with tape and scissors and paper. She has finally figured out how to tear the tape off the roll (safely!) and she just loves cutting out and decorating her own cards - with matching envelopes that have tape all over. It's so cute!

She also likes ripping up a piece of paper and then taping it back together in a different way.

The other day she spent an hour - yes a whole hour, non-stop - cutting up a box that was in the recycling bin. She cut a hole in the middle, colored it all over and taped it everywhere. Then she stuck her body through the hole and said she had made an airplane! (I'll have to post a pic soon.)

Today while she was working on her art project, I noticed she had used up nearly a whole roll of tape. I said, "Kasidee, I just can't keep up with you and all of your tape!" And she responded, "Tape is healthy - it's good for your body!" and then she laughed and laughed!

No comments: