We LOVE to go on walks around here. We can go in any direction, wind up in lots of neighborhoods or parks or streams, and have so many fun adventures. Yesterday evening the girls begged to walk to their school and play on the playground - I guess 3 recesses each day just doesn't give them enough time to play! So as we were heading out the door, the 3 girls each had an airplane in their hand, and they gave Quentin and me airplanes to play with on our way. At first I felt silly and just held mine in my hand as I walked. But seeing the girls zoom ahead and run with their planes in the air made me realize how quickly childhood goes. In not too many years, I'm sure Kiera will think the things her little sisters do is dumb and the three of them will be off doing their own things. I love that they enjoy being together and doing the same things (for the most part). So it didn't take much for Quentin and me to get into it and join the girls at the refueling stations (electrical boxes) and tackle obstacles (like flying through pine trees). What a good reminder to not worry about what other people think and just have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment