Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Early Birthday, Quentin!


Quentin's birthday is next week. He absolutely loves having a December birthday, but I am always nervous that his birthday will get lost in the craziness of the season. And this year is crazier than ever! Quentin's brother will be getting married the day after Quentin's birthday, so next week is full: a temple endowment session, a bridal shower, a wedding, a wedding luncheon, and a reception - as well as Kiera's piano recital, Kiera's piano lesson, the girls' play rehearsal, me teaching preschool, and a ward party. Whew! So anyway... To avoid planning ANOTHER thing next week, Quentin and I celebrated his birthday early yesterday. Mom was in on the plan - she watched the girls while I taught preschool, then she continued watching them while I "kidnapped" Quentin and took him to Pioneer Theater Company to see the play "A Christmas Story." Quentin and I both LOVE live theater and the dorky Christmas Story (you know, the one with Ralphie) is one of our favorites. He was so surprised and it was nice having a night out together!

3 comments:

Aim Aug said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Birthday early Quentin!

Photo Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday Quentin!
We LOve you!!!
U are always so fun to be around!!
The other Stephens Family!

la-dawn@juno.com said...

I'll wait to wish you Happy Birthday on your "real" birthday, but I'm so glad you two had a fun time. I love you Quentin!!!!