Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lazy Days



Okay, so I admit that when I realized the girls would be out of school for Christmas break for 16 whole days, I got a little nervous. I figured they would be bored, they would fight with each other, and they would make messes all over the house. And you know what? They haven't been bored, they've been really nice to each other, and they've actually helped a lot in keeping the house clean. I've loved having them home! The other morning they requested breakfast in bed! I was happy to oblige since their requests were easy - leftover pasta (for breakfast!) and hot chocolate for Kiera, cereal and an orange julius for Makenna, and an orange julius for Kasidee. Ahhh, simple pleasures!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I don't think I should read your blog after midnight anymore ... now I'm craving an orange julius!