(P.S. I just have to tell something Kiera said this evening. When I make her a peanut butter sandwich, I usually trim off the crust and cut it into little squares, like she requests. But lately I have found that a little hard to do when I'm holding Kasidee and trying to nurse her while spreading peanut butter on bread that just slides around on the counter. So sometimes I just plop it on the plate, crust intact and no little squares (heaven forbid). But tonight I took the time to do it the way she likes it. She looked up at me with her big green eyes and said, "Thanks Mama - it's just like the old days....")
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Sisters
(P.S. I just have to tell something Kiera said this evening. When I make her a peanut butter sandwich, I usually trim off the crust and cut it into little squares, like she requests. But lately I have found that a little hard to do when I'm holding Kasidee and trying to nurse her while spreading peanut butter on bread that just slides around on the counter. So sometimes I just plop it on the plate, crust intact and no little squares (heaven forbid). But tonight I took the time to do it the way she likes it. She looked up at me with her big green eyes and said, "Thanks Mama - it's just like the old days....")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I remember when Kiera was born, Jen said, "Oh, my...you guys have good genes. You'll have beautiful babies."
I second that! They all look like both of you!
I had to laugh at the peanut butter sandwich story. When the girls stayed with me, I made their sandwiches with the crusts cut off and in little squares. Kiera also looked at me with those big eyes and asked me how I learned to do that!
I love the pumpkin patch pics!
You girls did a good job on "coloring" your pumpkins on the front porch.....
Love, Granny
Yes you do have good genes. Good girl genes, do you ever wonder what a Stephens boy would look like. I haven't seen her in person, but she looks like both and yet has her own look. Sorry I am not much help!!! Lets just say they all look like sisters. You are a nice mom to cut off the crust AND cut in squares. When I was nice I did it with the pampered chef crust cutter which is awesome, do you have one? Now I just throw it at them with a bag of chips and say "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." hee hee!! Cute girls and cute pics of the pumpkin patch.
Loved the little story. I've gotten so that I cut the sandwich into triangles so they can just eat the parts they like. What we do for our kids...sigh.
I have two Stephens boys, but, sorry no Jacobsen genes. I think we all (Jen included)have gorgeous children, I'm biased though.
Post a Comment