Friday, October 12, 2007

Day at Gardner Village

Yesterday, Nikki and her kids invited us to join them for a few hours at Gardner Village. We enjoyed the warm autumn sun, the crisp air, eating frosted pumpkin cookies, and spying witches hiding around the buildings. The 6 kids dressed up in their costumes and had a blast - it's a tradition we hope to continue every year!

2 comments:

la-dawn@juno.com said...

Girls, you all look soooo cute in your costumes! I'm glad you had such a fun day!
Did you see lots of witches?
Kiera, you ARE a little lady bug!
Makenna, you are a cute kangaroo!
Kasidee, happy 1st Halloween!
I like to hug pumpkins, too!
Love you "3"
Love,Granny

Me - Jen said...

Oh how fun. I must say I have never been there. I have got to try it one year. Looks fun and the girls look cute