* Kasidee has had an obsession with vending machines for a couple of years. She made a pretty cool one out of a giant cardboard box and lots of masking tape a little over a year ago. It eventually sort of broke and we moved it into the garage. Quentin, thinking it was in the recycling pile, used it to catch oil during an oil change. Kasidee was upset and Quentin was heartbroken that he ruined her creation unintentionally. He vowed to help her make a new one or buy a cool one.
A few weeks ago, we found a cute little vending machine online. We showed it to Kasidee and asked her what she thought. She said, "I wish I could have my mid-life crisis now! I just really want a vending machine!" Haha! We did end up buying the machine and she has been in heaven!
* Kiera came in the room kind of mock-whining saying, "No one will play foosball with me!..." Makena didn't even look up from what she was doing and said in a monotone voice, "You are correct."
Monday, July 9, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment