Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Funnies


  • The other day, Makenna and Kasidee were having a debate about the name of "Chuck A Rama."  Kasidee told Makenna it is "Chuck A Rama. . . . .It's like chuck a grandma."  But Makenna insisted it is called "Chick A Rama. . . . It's like a chick doing the rama."
  • Makenna was invited to attend Girls Camp this year, though she was 2 months shy of being 12.  I was excited and nervous for her, but grateful that she would be with Kiera and that Quentin would also be there for 2 of the 5 days.  When she got home, she said she had so much fun.  She said, "I was only homesick, like, the last 5 days...."
  • Kasidee was sick with a high fever and sore throat.  For nearly 2 days all she wanted were drinks.  The third day, she said somewhat triumphantly, "I feel so much better!  I think my taste buds are coming back!"

No comments: