- Makenna's Primary teacher suggested to the class that one night the kids give a "thankful only" prayer - one in which they only say the things they're grateful for and not ask for anything. Before Makenna said her personal prayer that night, she struggled and said she wasn't sure how to do it. I gave her some suggestions, then she quietly said her prayer. Afterward she said to me, "I only said what I was thankful for but I had to ask for safety and health - because I don't want to get crunched."
- One day we had normal-sized rolls and smaller, "dollar" rolls, which were Kasidee's favorite. After eating a couple of the smaller rolls, she said, "I want to try a big one so it will take longer."
- Kiera said that sometime she would like to experience what "Black Friday" is all about. I said, "Oh, don't you remember? I used to take you to stores on Black Friday, and sometimes I would make you close your eyes because I would put gifts for you in my cart and I didn't want you to see." Then she said, "Oh, is that why? I thought you wanted me to close my eyes so I wouldn't see all the crazy people!"
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment