We did venture out a bit, though. We did our annual trip to Lava Hot Springs with Quentin's brother's family. So fun! The air was so cold that the hot water produced a lot of steam so pictures were a little foggy. But we got a few good ones:
Quentin's grandma (our girls call her "Butterfly Grandma") celebrated her 98th birthday. She told everyone she hopes she can make it to 100!
(See the cute picture of Grandma behind her? She looks the same she did 60 years ago!)
(Grandma and her 4 kids - Dennis, Dale, Susan and Richard)
On President's Day we took the girls to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. Santa had given our family free passes, so it was a good excuse to go!
(Makenna and Kasidee playing baby doctors)
The fifth graders got to do a "wax museum" and each student was a President of the United States, or their wives. Kiera got Andrew Johnson's wife. I think she had fun doing the presentation.
On Valentine's morning when I went to take my shower this is what I found on the bathroom mirror - tons of Post-It notes from my Quentin!
I thought this picture was sweet - Kasidee was showing her great-grandma (Nana) a game. I love their sweet faces!
I think my girls are always cute, but the other morning I had to snap their picture before they went to school:









1 comment:
That is a great February. I agree on the winter. I don't mind hibernating and i think it's been fun to finally have a snowy winter.
And that is one cute husband you have there. How sweet to make the post it love note and it's done so perfectly. You are so great!!!
Post a Comment