Thursday, January 10, 2013

Funnies

  • Makenna was asking which day we did something, and I told her I thought it was on the 21st.  She looked at me for a moment before she said, "Don't you mean the twenty-oneth?"
  • My brother- and sister-in-law were so kind to watch our girls while Quentin and I went to a movie.  After we picked the girls up and were on the way home, I said, "Oh, I sure missed you girls today!"  Kasidee piped up and said, "Did you miss my cuteness?"
  • Makenna had almost lost her voice a few weeks ago but never had a fever or a sore throat.  She asked if she should go to church.  I told her I thought she would be fine going.  She said, "I would hate to contage anyone...."
  • Kasidee walked into the bathroom as I was getting ready for bed one night.  She saw me taking out my contacts and asked me if having "itonks" hurt.
  • You know the song "Soak up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow?  I heard Kasidee singing it one day...at the top of her lungs she sang, "I wanna syrup the sun!"

No comments: