Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Singin' in the Rain


Here's a shout-out to the best theater company ever - Rodgers Memorial Theater!! It's no secret that Quentin and I LOVE plays. And after patronizing several Utah playhouses, we've decided that Rodgers Memorial Theater is the best!! Yes, we are biased. Anyway, we gave each other season tickets for Christmas, and we're so excited that the first play will be Singin' in the Rain! That's one of my favorite musicals of all-time and we were able to see it last summer at the Hale Center Theater in Orem - so awesome!!

So...in case anyone is interested in seeing an awesome musical in an awesome theater, get your tickets now! The play only goes till January 31. We've decided to exchange our tickets so Kiera and Makenna can join us. They like plays too! Anyway, for more information, check out www.rodgersmemorial.com.

(Do I sound like a commercial?)

2 comments:

Candi said...

I just got my tickets today! What perfect timing for your post. I was going to take Chloe to "Our Town" at Pioneer Theatre Company, but then I found out their tickets are more expensive than Hale Centre! She was happy to change to "Singin' in the Rain." I too think RMT is my favorite theatre. I'm a little scared for what it might become when they finished the new PAC.

la-dawn@juno.com said...

I'm looking sooo forward to it, too!
Thanks for the season tickets, sweet family!!!