Friday, May 8, 2009

Moms & Muffins




This morning I got to join Kiera at school for "Moms and Muffins." Kiera read a book to me, then gave me a tissue paper corsage and some flowers that she had colored (with chores written on each one!). Then there was a little class program that the kids put on. Some songs made me laugh, and I was caught off-guard when one song made the tears come! Kiera was so excited to have me there and wanted me to stay for the rest of the day. Oh, how I love my girls!!

2 comments:

la-dawn@juno.com said...

These experiences with your girls are the most precious and special times you will have....treasure them....they
go way too fast!!!

Aim Aug said...

They do this at Ty's school too, but only in the second grade. That is SO cute! I can't believe you let Quentin cut their hair. Trent's idea of cutting hair is buzzing the boys bald. :)