Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I woke up to 2 little girls (the littlest one was still so sleepy), standing by my bed in their jammies and aprons, taking my breakfast order. Hmmm - Cheerios maybe, or a leftover waffle from yesterday? So nice to have breakfast in bed (Cherrios with soymilk, water and Smarties), plus a cute little gift - a flower made from Legos, one from each girl. I guess last week, Walmart and Lego partnered for a special Lego "event," and the girls have been excited all week to be able to build their flower and give it to me. So sweet! Boy, my life is so blessed because of these sweet girls - and their amazing dad! I guess Mother's Day is like Thanksgiving - giving thanks to those special women who have helped shape our lives, and the little girls that make life worth living!




2 comments:

la-dawn@juno.com said...

What cute pictures!
And cute little flowers...how clever is that?
Thank you for making My Mother's Day so special!
I love you Stephens "5"!

Aim Aug said...

Those are so cute!