Friday, May 8, 2009
Daddy Was In Charge . . .
So I had my yoga class last night, and gave the girls a quick bath before I left. I asked Quentin to get them out of the tub since I was running late, and I mentioned that since their hair was wet, it might be a good time for a trim. We have issues with Kiera's hair every morning - she HATES getting it brushed and it just gets so snarly. And Makenna's preferred hairstyle (braids) has had issues lately, because there is a strand of hair that's shorter than the rest so it makes it hard to do braids. Anyway - I thought a 1 to 2 inch trim would do them both good. So imagine my surprise when I walked into the door after my class and heard excited shreiking. And in ran Kiera and Makenna - with their hair much shorter than I expected! It's what Kiera had requested and when Makenna saw it, she wanted hers done the same way. I must admit that I love it - it's so cute on them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yes, it is! I saw Kiera after school today and noticed how cute it looked. What a brave dad. I think Brandon would be too scared to ever try to "surprise" me like that.
I saw kiera at scholl and she was cute.
Post a Comment