
I've never really been a big fan of the D.I. or garage sales (why pay for someone else's junk when I'm trying to get rid of my own junk?) Occasionally I think it's fun to browse, but I've never been addicted like I know some people are. However, library book sales are different. I love them. It's crazy, crowded, and people smell like greasy hair and morning breath - but hey, I love the thrill of the hunt. This morning I left my house at 6:20 to go to the library sale at the big library in Salt Lake. After weeding through tons of books (and people!) I think I scored some awesome things - a whole set of yoga videos (and even one for kids), some American Girl books to add to Kiera's collection, some Little House on the Prairie and Little Women stories, and other books that have been on my wish list. 26 practically new things for 28 bucks. Not bad, eh?









1 comment:
You got a GREAT deal!
I'm so glad the girls are loving books!
Post a Comment