Can you believe Kiera's 7 today?! I sure can't - it seems like she was just born! Boy, time sure goes fast. She has been WAY excited for today. She woke up at 7:00 and came bounding into our bedroom saying, "It's my birthday!" (Like we forgot!) She asked if she could open "just one" present before school, so we let her. And she requested a K-shaped pancake for breakfast, on our special "Today's Your Day" plate that Granny gave us awhile ago. And then she headed off to school. Quentin took the day off, thinking Kiera might want to skip school and do something fun - but no, she wanted to go (I guess that's a good thing). So while she's at school and Makenna's at preschool this afternoon, Quentin, Kasidee and I will get ready for Kiera's party!
We are just so blessed to have our Kiera in our lives. She is such a happy girl and finds joy in every situation. She really is "pure light," like her name means. She is sensitive to other's feelings, is very conscientious and responsible, and is simply a good girl. She loves to learn, is very smart, and makes friends easily. She loves to draw and make lists, loves riding her bike, and loves getting absorbed in a book. She's a good big sister and a wonderful daughter. We're blessed because of her! Happy birthday, Sweetie!









2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kiera! I know a couple little girls who are way excited for your party this afternoon. I hope you have a fun time.
Happy Birthday, Kiera!!!
This will be a fun, special day for a sweetie who is loved by so many!!!!
I LOVE YOU......Granny
Post a Comment