
Today is our 12th anniversary (and 15 years to the day that we first met)! Yes, we met and married on Tax Day, which also happens to be my Grandma Johnson's birthday. So it's a good day for a lot of people!
The girls and I are just so incredibly blessed to have Quentin in our lives. He is always thinking about others' feelings and is so thoughtful. He's genuine. He is a great husband and a wonderful dad. He loves his girls more than anything and he works hard to make our lives peaceful, secure, and happy. I respect him and I love him and I thank him! Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!









5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I was just thinking, "It's tax day...and Stephens anniversary!" I can always remember yours...for some reason...
Happy Anniversary! I thought 10 years was a long time ... but 12? You guys are amazing!
Happy Anniversary!
As I've told you before, if you didn't marry Quentin, I would adopt him.
You two were meant to be together.
I know you will have many more anniversaries to celebrate.
I love you "5".
Congrats u2! You are a great advertisement on how to have a great marriage and how to put your family first! I am sure the atv adds another wonderful dimension 2! :)
Post a Comment