Ahhh. . . Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday. To me, Thanksgiving isn't really about the food (though "harvest foods" are my favorite) - it's a time of deep reflection and rejoicing. President Hinckley said, "Gratitude is the very essence of worship." Lately, I've been reflecting a lot about the things we have been blessed with, both "big" (family, health, Quentin's job, our home...) and "small" (Kasidee's soft, sweet breath; Makenna's sweet, shy smile; Kiera's big, bright eyes). I have never been happier than I am at this point in my life. Even if I didn't have another day, I could honestly say all of my dreams have come true!










2 comments:
Thank you, Kellie and Quentin for a wonderful day.
Thank you for opening your beautiful home to all of us and making us all feel so comfortable and welcome!
I am most thankful for YOU and the sweet grand-girls in my life that give me such happiness!
I am very blessed and I love you
"5" so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes - thank you Kelly for having us over, It was a wonderful day and I was excited about it all!! Thanks again, your girls are darling and so well mannered. They boys keep talking about their "girl cousins". I will send you the photos when I can. Quentins battery went dead right after he got them all arranged on the couch.
Post a Comment