I can't tell you the love that sweeps over me to see these three little girls plus Corbin's and Nikki's kids. I feel like they belong to me and are really special and I am blessed to have them part of the family!!! I am proud to be the Aunt of such wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I didn't recognize Makenna, she has grown so much since the last time I saw her. Wow we need to get together.
Wow....what a wonderful picture!
Who took it??? Ha-Ha.
I love these sweet angels!!!
Granny
I can't tell you the love that sweeps over me to see these three little girls plus Corbin's and Nikki's kids. I feel like they belong to me and are really special and I am blessed to have them part of the family!!! I am proud to be the Aunt of such wonderful kids!!!
Love, Shlenae
Post a Comment